Rick's Autistic Grunt

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Reminds me of a kid from high school who, of course, rode on the short bus.

It’s actually interesting to see what a complete fat sack of shit he’s morphed into over the years. 2022 Rick makes this dude look jacked, almost like an Old Testament sex god

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I wish he'd try his hand at stand-up again. I want to see 2022 fatter Rick bombing.
His stand up would be a window into his madness, once he stops getting polite laughs for his lame “durrr republicans bad” but have nothing else for material. Once he’s bombing I bet he will tell the crowd about his fights with the “cyberstalkers” and pepperoni and nobody will know what the fuck he’s stalking about. He seriously could have a Kramer meltdown.

BigBeanFatty

The Official Hungry Bean.
His stand up would be a window into his madness, once he stops getting polite laughs for his lame “durrr republicans bad” but have nothing else for material. Once he’s bombing I bet he will tell the crowd about his fights with the “cyberstalkers” and pepperoni and nobody will know what the fuck he’s stalking about. He seriously could have a Kramer meltdown.
What I'd give to see him dealing with even the mildesr heckler. Sadly I know he'll never do stand-up again. He's too much of a fat coward ,and his ego couldn't take going out there to embarass himself again.

Haven’t listened but did you include the one from the unboxing when he grunts at Niki to come closer?

I hate to admit it but I’m pretty sure I made the exact same sound a couple years ago when a Girl Scout tried to sell me cookies outside of Lowes. Instead of saying no thanks, I grunted like Pat and ran away like Intern David.

Sad
Always give the girls few bucks for the box of GSA cookies. It’s a wholesome endeavor and it’s something not corrupted by the likes Jef. Wholesome traditions need to be encouraged.

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
Always give the girls few bucks for the box of GSA cookies. It’s a wholesome endeavor and it’s something not corrupted by the likes Jef. Wholesome traditions need to be encouraged.
So next year, I can expect you savages are gonna buy a few boxes from my girls then?

EraGodless

What? Too real?

I believe he said that at one of his standup sets, because the audience groaned at shitty/non-existent punchline.