Rick's Autistic Grunt

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
‎
‎
1664490997612.png

I reckon this feller's et him a lot of French fried potaters, mmmmhmmmmm.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Defendant/Debtor
‎
‎
What I'd give to see him dealing with even the mildesr heckler. Sadly I know he'll never do stand-up again. He's too much of a fat coward ,and his ego couldn't take going out there to embarass himself again.
No, no, no. You aren't listening, chiyold!
10 seconds later after another interruption: SHUT THE FUCK UP! Thank you for shutting the fuck up. *Struts around like he won something.*

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
‎
‎
His stand up would be a window into his madness, once he stops getting polite laughs for his lame “durrr republicans bad” but have nothing else for material. Once he’s bombing I bet he will tell the crowd about his fights with the “cyberstalkers” and pepperoni and nobody will know what the fuck he’s stalking about. He seriously could have a Kramer meltdown.
One of my favorite things are those rare moments where there is audio of Patrick explaining everything to some regular person like the judge when he went against BDA.

He starts droning on about cyber stalkers, cyber terrorists, nazis, criminals. He explains that there are people obsessing over him literally right now, watching his every move.

“They’re trying to get me to kill myself!”

“Piss yellow teeth! My dead lizard! Pepperoni!”

He oinks and oinks and oinks and oinks thinking he’s telling his tale and getting the sympathy he deserves.

In reality, its he comes off like a legit schizophrenic and people try to get away from him as soon as humanly possible.

Edit - I mean no disrespect to our favorite schizophrenic