• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick went at Ben Shapiro for his debating skills again

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Which is odd. Cuz I could've sworn Shapiro invited Rick to come on his show and debate him about abortion and Rick just called him gay and blocked him? I must be thinking of someone else. Right?

Screenshot_20220130-130231_Twitter.jpg

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
That viral tweet was as close to fame as pig will ever come. He could have capitalized on it by agreeing to go on Shapiro's show if he agreed to plug his books but of course Mama Raven's boy couldn't risk loosing a debate in front of that many people so he declined.

Now he's going to have to settle for infamy, which he is doing a fantastic job at to be fair to the pig man.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I hate Ben Shapiro, he's just another talking head shill like O'Reilly, Cooper, Lemon, or Carlson.

But the reason I hate him more than the others is because he's clearly a sharp guy, but he toes a party line for the money, rather than share what's most likely diverse and complex opinions. Because, you know, where's the money in challenging people's thoughts when you can echo what they want to hear instead?

Pat genuinely believes his party line bullshit because he's TOLD to, and thinks he has to follow it, or else. It's why that kind of hive mind thinking leads to people eating each other alive, every fucking time.

Imagine "Invasion of the Body Snatchers", but everyone ends up fat and with a "second, better wife".

59679cb21fbcfa44c3402bf1f0a3d0a0.jpg