• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick thinks living in WI makes him Bear Grylls

G

Screenshot_20240320-131542.png

Shit gets dangerous at 0?

Have you lived in South Dakota or fucking Yukon Territory where it gets down to -40F and your nose hairs freeze and puncture your nasal cavity?

He just wants validation so badly. Whether it's via his rodeo hero father, mosh pit nanny mother, super badass and cold shithole city, his rice patty motor scooter, or fellow Brewer superfans. He's built an entire identity around the (made up) accomplishments of others close to him or meaningless facts about where he grew up. He lives vicariously through inanimate objects like his own motorcycle.

It would be sad if he wasn't also a murderous psychopath.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Life doesn't even slow down. We put on a sweater.

Damn that's pretty badass. What with the resistance to extreme weather and knife fighting skills, this seems like one character you don't want to mess with. The fact that he's into geeky stuff like star wars too, makes it all the more surprising. Almost like there's a stealthy element to his geekiness!

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
What is he even arguing for here? Is he saying we should abolish centigrade? The things he thinks will make him look smart are baffling.
Big time science fan Patrick wants to get rid of the temperature scale that makes calculations easier for dumb social reasons based around some assumption he's made about danger. Just use Fahrenheit retard. Anyone who isn't a 1.2 mongoloid can do the conversion if they need to.
It's like he's saying millimeters are dumb because an inch is 25.4mm and .4 mm is too small for him to have any use for. I can't get over what kind of black and white, either or simpleton would think this way.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Nobody thinks you’re tough because you live in Wisconsin, Pat. Alaska is much colder you fruit.
Even just a couple hundred miles north by lake superior would have him wanting to kill himself. I went up there to hike for a weekend and there was calf deep snow on the trail in may. It really sucked tbh.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
View attachment 189014

Shit gets dangerous at 0?

Have you lived in South Dakota or fucking Yukon Territory where it gets down to -40F and your nose hairs freeze and puncture your nasal cavity?

He just wants validation so badly. Whether it's via his rodeo hero father, mosh pit nanny mother, super badass and cold shithole city, his rice patty motor scooter, or fellow Brewer superfans. He's built an entire identity around the (made up) accomplishments of others close to him or meaningless facts about where he grew up. He lives vicariously through inanimate objects like his own motorcycle.

It would be sad if he wasn't also a murderous psychopath.
I thought he was Bear Grylls because Pat drinks his own piss

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Unlike Pat, Bear is a loving family man and a devout Christian.

Like Pat though, he's a tough guy strictly for show who checks into a nice hotel once the cameras stop rolling.
I’m inclined to give Bear a pass on the hotel thing. I remember a scene where he picked up some animals shit and drank the water out of it in the Sahara desert. He also jumped in a frozen lake and then ran around naked to dry off.

Also, Patrick doesn’t check into nice hotels. He’s a step above Motel 6.