• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick officially withdraws from the Xitter town square. Limits replies to strictly ballwashers and verified homosexuals out of fear.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20231217_123140_Chrome.jpg

Nice job, gang.

we-got-him-ladies-and-gentlemen.gif

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
He is finally doing something sensible because he believes, incorrectly, that he needs to do it because he has to promote his new Tiny Tim in space book. This book will turn everything round for him and get him where he belongs, in the big time. That’s the only reason he’s letting the idiots win without correcting the record incessantly.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
What's Patrick's big step?

Perhaps getting a job? Reconnecting with his abandoned daughter? Admitting he has narcissistic personality disorder? Paying his debt?

Nope, it's preventing @stealthytoilet from committing further Felony. Toilet. Impersonation. in his xitter replies. Toiletson's reign of terror has been brought to a close. I'm proud of Patrick for mustering up the will to do this, it must've taken a lot of will and courage.

Imagine sitting at the bar at Swingin' Door and hearing this Pat guy brag about taking this big step and how major that is for him. Pig's entire life is Twitter, nothing more. Pathetic shit

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
We can still reply to people who reply to Rick though. The Childings shall continue

Its really funny he gave a gang of atalker childs a shoutout. “StealthyToilet! Youve been making me miserable! And you too StealthyCheeks!” Haha. Fat failure.

Last edited: