• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick is just like Peggy

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
Was listening to a few old prank calls compilations on youtube last night. Been years since I even thought about ventrilo but remember laughing at a few of these, so when I seen such in my recommended videos I clicked. Not sure if these were all a work or maybe I am also completely off my rocker but the lady in this one reminds me so much of Pat. This Peggy lady starts off right away with her prepared lines that she still somehow fumbled then goes right into a tough gal / hard ass routine until the mask completely slipped and she was left whimpering and begging for a guy on the server to write his name down as a log.

"FUCK YOU" ... " WHAT?!! LEAVE ME ALONE !!! " .... " OMG Noooo - NIKI!! Dan Mullen is starting again, write his name down again"

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
lol - That "got a ring in there last night" guy was such a good sport when it came to the goofing on him, even if he wasn't aware of the bit, I couldn't help but laugh with them. Probably one of the better good natured pranks out there.
Yeah I really enjoy that one in contrast to the ones that sperg out.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
lol - That "got a ring in there last night" guy was such a good sport when it came to the goofing on him, even if he wasn't aware of the bit, I couldn't help but laugh with them. Probably one of the better good natured pranks out there.
If someone can find the ventrilo call where they do this same exact prank to an angry little kid, I will rib them for life.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
I posted it. It's the 4 stamp 4 strength belt one right?

There’s another one with a kid who sounds like he’s ten.

I hadn’t heard this one though and just high pitch giggle-fitted in the middle of my office