• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick is in a corner, no?

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
With whats happening in the middle east, it seems like all of his lefty friends are turning against the Jews and are making them out to be the bad ones. There is some truth to that but in this exact instance where Hamas broke into Israel and started killing civilians, I think it's safe to say they kinda fucked up (and are paying for it). The thing is, we know Rick has been to Dachau and is an EXPERT in the Holocaust and the Jewish peoples struggles in the last century. How will he deal with this?

larry-david-unsure.gif

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
With whats happening in the middle east, it seems like all of his lefty friends are turning against the Jews and are making them out to be the bad ones. There is some truth to that but in this exact instance where Hamas broke into Israel and started killing civilians, I think it's safe to say they kinda fucked up (and are paying for it). The thing is, we know Rick has been to Dachau and is an EXPERT in the Holocaust and the Jewish peoples struggles in the last century. How will he deal with this?

larry-david-unsure.gif
I have no idea, but whatever it is, it’ll be prime pig idiocy for us to enjoy.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Boomers are pro-Israel regardless of party. But young liberals are very pro-Palestine, and Rick wants to be in with the young people. And I don't mean when Patrick S. Tomlinson was arrested in Florida for exposing himself to minors at a park and then fled the state.

He'd never admit it, but his troubles with debt and the courts and the media had to have made him a seething anti-Semite.