Rick is going to shoehorn a COVID comparison into his Tiny Tim "story"

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?
Screenshot_20220118-211455.jpg

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?
Hey Patrick, I know you're reading this thread. This story is your big shot, buddy. This shit would actually sell. Pull it off and Netflix will be sucking your dick for the rights.

I don't think you're not man enough to make it happen. You gonna prove me wrong, bitch?
This is how clever his idea is: Iron Maiden did it in a cellphone game.

Screenshot_20220118-212930.jpg

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
This story has the makings of his biggest writing failures so far, he can't even write a future story in space thats basically a blank canvas, how is he going to do it with real history and story that is well known? he will laughed at and it will be picked apart if this piece of shit story gets anywhere, yes child the baskin robbins one flavor joke is period correct

G

What would the end even be? Tiny Tim gets his revenge. The end. No plot twist, no revelations. No... writing. Just descriptions of shit he googled.
Wrong, child. There are revelations and twists. Tiny Tim comes out as trans and marries Oliver Twist (inspired by the love story of Brianna and Frank Wu). Meanwhile, David Copperfield becomes a hoodlum and joins the Peaky Blinders.