• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Rick is doubling down on the shoe thing

It really is one of his most iconic lies. Someone with his height and build, left his house wearing his clothes, didn’t react to his light, drew on his stuff with washable marker and the footage cuts out before he actually does it. He didn’t want it seen by anyone and it only surfaced when he thought it was being seen by a friendly journalists eyes only to print his allegations.

But it’s totally not him, guys.
"Looks like somebody we know!"

SmartSelect_20230124-082213_Brave.jpg
SmartSelect_20230124-082311_Brave.jpg
SmartSelect_20230124-082333_Brave.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Pat claims the vandal didn't react to the security light because he'd been there before and knew about it.

Where's the previous footage of this mysterious stranger traipsing around Pat's backyard?
That’s my favorite, that the criminal has been there SO MANY times (yet no evidence) they aren’t startled by lights coming on because they’re just so brazen! They wrote on his property in erase-able marker! This guy is serious trouble!

Knowing how stupid Pat is I bet he did the vandalism before but didn’t check the weather report to see if rain was coming and when he woke up in the morning to take “crime scene” photos the vandalism had washed away from rain. You know he fucked this up at least once

G

That’s my favorite, that the criminal has been there SO MANY times (yet no evidence) they aren’t startled by lights coming on because they’re just so brazen! They wrote on his property in erase-able marker! This guy is serious trouble!

Knowing how stupid Pat is I bet he did the vandalism before but didn’t check the weather report to see if rain was coming and when he woke up in the morning to take “crime scene” photos the vandalism had washed away from rain. You know he fucked this up at least once
I would love to walk by his house after intentionally getting drunk over the legal limit, and "accidentally" drunkenly stagger into his gay little motorcycle hard enough to knock it on to the ground.

Then lol-suit that fat faggot for damages just to tie him up in court.

Another layer of his insanity that barely even registers anymore is that he always says "YOU did x/y/z" no matter what "crime" he's talking about and despite the fact he never knows who he's actually talking to in any of these exchanges.
It is simultaneously a single person, a small group of people or a large group of criminal cyberstalkers, whatever is most convenient for him at that time.

Reality is whatever I say, and whatever fits my current narrative, child.

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
It really is one of his most iconic lies. Someone with his height and build, left his house wearing his clothes, didn’t react to his light, drew on his stuff with washable marker and the footage cuts out before he actually does it. He didn’t want it seen by anyone and it only surfaced when he thought it was being seen by a friendly journalists eyes only to print his allegations.

But it’s totally not him, guys.
adding:
confidently and quickly walked down the steps at night as if very familiar, didn't bother to wear a covid mask to conceal his identity while omitting a crime in May of 2021, had a flashlight penlight with him (who carries one on them in the age of smartphones?), skips the beloved rustang, does it when Thikki and Pat are in the house instead of waiting for them to be away

you could tell even Hildy knew it was Pat and had to stretch his benefit of the doubt to infinity

The backfat of the vandal is remarkably similar to Pat's in those candid bar snapshots if one of the resident pigstorians can pull it up for a side-by-side. Same top-heavy/chicken leg build too.
For me, it's the back of his head that clinches it. We've all seen how fucking stupid his $50 a pop haircut makes the back of his head look. Terrible boxy hairline at the bottom, unskilled fade, followed by longer length at the top with poor transitioning. Lo and behold, the "vandal" also looks like an asshole from the back. Either a brotherman is plunking down $50 at the same shitty barber at saying "give me the Tomlinson" or it's him.

Also any vandal worth his salt would be wearing a hat, face covering, and dark clothes. And they'd be working quickly. The "vandal" here is dawdling like he's bringing out the trash. Zero thought and effort Pat is the vandal.

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
For me, it's the back of his head that clinches it. We've all seen how fucking stupid his $50 a pop haircut makes the back of his head look. Terrible boxy hairline at the bottom, unskilled fade, followed by longer length at the top with poor transitioning. Lo and behold, the "vandal" also looks like an asshole from the back. Either a brotherman is plunking down $50 at the same shitty barber at saying "give me the Tomlinson" or it's him.

Also any vandal worth his salt would be wearing a hat, face covering, and dark clothes. And they'd be working quickly. The "vandal" here is dawdling like he's bringing out the trash. Zero thought and effort Pat is the vandal.
Good point. This might be confirmation bias but I swear you can even make out his fucked up fetus earlobes through the grainy security footage.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn

Also not using the public alleyway but taking the longer stupider way to get to his parking stall.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Also recently posted a security cam still of some dude stealing a package from his porch on that Facebook group and didn't accuse any of us of doing it. However, someone caught on video drawing all over his bike and house wasn't deemed worthy of the group and it was 100% someone from here.
Do you have a screengrab of that?

I'd be interested if he gives any clues as to how he determines whether a crime is committed by himself us, or a random stranger.