Rick is doubling down on the shoe thing

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
The vandalism saga will Never stop being funny to me. He’s such a lunatic

3284F7D3-FFBD-4644-B926-E5BA60B79058.jpeg
BA506A8C-3B58-4EBB-8C5F-2EDAD9375BD2.jpeg
7444DA88-1422-4C73-9BAE-26B3E52EAE58.jpeg

G

Not only will he not admit to them being the same but he literally said yesterday "I don't own sneakers" while he's literally wearing some (the same pair as when he vandalized his hovel) in that talk he just gave.

He's fucking nuts beyond comprehension.
It's a fucking WORK, dude. How can a hogbeast slobfuck be so delusional and have the tits to call us delusional?

This is performance art. It has to be.

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
It really is one of his most iconic lies. Someone with his height and build, left his house wearing his clothes, didn’t react to his light, drew on his stuff with washable marker and the footage cuts out before he actually does it. He didn’t want it seen by anyone and it only surfaced when he thought it was being seen by a friendly journalists eyes only to print his allegations.

But it’s totally not him, guys.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
It really is one of his most iconic lies. Someone with his height and build, left his house wearing his clothes, didn’t react to his light, drew on his stuff with washable marker and the footage cuts out before he actually does it. He didn’t want it seen by anyone and it only surfaced when he thought it was being seen by a friendly journalists eyes only to print his allegations.

Also recently posted a security cam still of some dude stealing a package from his porch on that Facebook group and didn't accuse any of us of doing it. However, someone caught on video drawing all over his bike and house wasn't deemed worthy of the group and it was 100% someone from here.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Also recently posted a security cam still of some dude stealing a package from his porch on that Facebook group and didn't accuse any of us of doing it. However, someone caught on video drawing all over his bike and house wasn't deemed worthy of the group and it was 100% someone from here.

I'm starting to think this Richard Johnson guy might not be altogether honest :confused:

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig

Pat fuckin rules, man

G

Could you imagine if the police just got fed up, and that night they took the shoe imprint plaster casts like on forensic files and compared them to his fat little hoove shoes?

Now THAT'S a felony, child.