• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick explains why he doesn't have a writing contract anymore

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
Forum Clout
1692484996800.png

He only knows of two ways to construct a sentence:
1) With the most possible words, using a ridiculous number of, commas, unnecessarily, only to convey a message that is both retarded, and trite, and you'll feel dumber after trying to hash out what he is even getting at, only to realize at the end that he has no idea, what he is, even saying.
2) Brilliant. Single. Word. Sentence.

He should have never had a writing career.
I'm just glad it's over.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
View attachment 143803

1) With the most possible words, using a ridiculous number of, commas, unnecessarily, only to convey a message that is both retarded, and trite, and you'll feel dumber after trying to hash out what he is even getting at, only to realize at the end that he has no idea, what he is, even saying.

I'm just glad it's over.
That's what was fun listening to Josiah again this time. Everything that's happened in the last 2 years since they were recorded has happened. Not being vague at all. His self swatting and taking a swing at the cops to get shot, he predicted he'd do it I'm a roundabout way in #1 or 2. Failing as an author was in #3 I think.

Forum Clout
View attachment 143803

I'm just glad it's over.

This dickhead always xeets like he’s at the climax of one of his capeshit movies:

2CF23457-BF60-4140-9DF3-7A7A00D0912F.gif

Forum Clout
View attachment 143803

I'm just glad it's over.
"Countless friends."

Attachments

• FcJ8FtOXgAEOPM2.jpg
    FcJ8FtOXgAEOPM2.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 26