• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick doesnt post pictures anymore

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1704808932110.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Could he be experiencing shame about his ridiculous selfies? Or is that too far fetched?
Nah. He hates when this place rips on his photos and they end up being 10 page threads. So he really pulled back on the daily photos of food or himself. He will still post vacation pics because he can brag to his followers about traveling. He thinks its content that will boost his internet cred. So he is willing to take the hit.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
It sucks but it’s awesome when a new pic does pop up because it’s always him in the wild, like the one from that news segment about the packers game at the bar where he’s in the background and you see him turn his fat head to fatly glare at the camera with contempt.

You can just tell the only thing he’s thinking about in that moment is how reddit will find it and make fun of him for a week.

Should’ve stayed home fat man

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
hasn't posted a selfie since August

he might be dealing with gender dysphoria and uncomfortable with his appearance

he also doesn't do 2-minute rant videos, no more comedy sets, no more political blogposts, no more automanic blogposts, no more showing off his guns, no more con presentations. He's buck-broken. Defeated. Fat.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Two of the greatest quotes in history might just both be by the mighty 10" Iranian Cocked "Sheiky Baby" Humbler himself... Yelling at the top his lungs "FUCKING FAGGOT!" and also yelling "YOU ARE GAY AND FAGGOT!"

That's some top notch Olympic gold medal IRL trolling! 👍 RIP and long live the Great Humbler.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
He won't even post the video of his Elon Musk presentation out of fear he will be mocked here

I would bet he’s more scared of a prominent blue check debunking all of his fat opinions that aren’t based on any real facts or industry knowledge. Elon has some vocal supporters and Fat doesn’t like his soft shell to be poked.

Forum Clout
I would bet he’s more scared of a prominent blue check debunking all of his fat opinions that aren’t based on any real facts or industry knowledge. Elon has some vocal supporters and Fat doesn’t like his soft shell to be poked.
He would eat that up and get off and childing all the Musk ballwashers. It's 100% him knowing that we would use it for hilarious content that would just embarrass him.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
He would eat that up and get off and childing all the Musk ballwashers. It's 100% him knowing that we would use it for hilarious content that would just embarrass him.
Maybe you’re right but I don’t think that’s it. There are like 50 of us. Fat is scared of confrontations and of people more prominent than him proving him wrong. 1000s of Elon fanboys and a few random big accounts picking him apart would have him in a blocking frenzy to try to recreate his echo chamber.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
hasn't posted a selfie since August

he might be dealing with gender dysphoria and uncomfortable with his appearance

he also doesn't do 2-minute rant videos, no more comedy sets, no more political blogposts, no more automanic blogposts, no more showing off his guns, no more con presentations. He's buck-broken. Defeated. Fat.

I think you mean 2 minute rant videos in 5 minutes.

lil chud

Everyone I don't like is a pedophile
Forum Clout
Maybe you’re right but I don’t think that’s it. There are like 50 of us. Fat is scared of confrontations and of people more prominent than him proving him wrong. 1000s of Elon fanboys and a few random big accounts picking him apart would have him in a blocking frenzy to try to recreate his echo chamber.
Elon fanboys attacking Rick would be the 21st century equivalent of Kristallnacht. #NeverAgain