• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick doesn't have time to play with Twitter rascals anymore

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
Not while he's busy childing his own followers on Threads.

1000001456.png

I'm not capping all these, he was at it all day and night yesterday. Remember, these are his own followers.

It's hilarious that even without replying to texts OR tweets, he still manages to waste his entire day being a cunt.

Honoria

Forum Clout
It's a great example of how we aren't the main people who dislike him. He's spent the last three weeks insulting Democrats and Republicans on about five different social media platforms, telling them to fuck off and worse. I think one of those people would do something like a Craigslist prank or whatever. Why us????

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout

View attachment 212569

I'm not capping all these, he was at it all day and night yesterday. Remember, these are his own followers.

It's hilarious that even without replying to texts OR tweets, he still manages to waste his entire day being a cunt.

He does this (for free) in between scrubbing the shitter (for free, no cleaning fee!).
In what would count as his 'free' time away from this, he writes books on spec (for free).
yes I said free again, stupid.

free

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Remember he’s referring to nearly a 25% of the countries population, that doesn’t count people who many align with the general ideology but couldn’t vote for Trump cause xyz. It also doesn’t count their kids under the voting age of the 25%, so he thinks maybe a 33%-40% ( perhaps more than that Jim) should be expelled from His country. He just wants all the real men out so he can be king of the cucks. He’s a piece of shit faggot and deserves everything those Redditors and KFers do to him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

View attachment 212569

Expelled and removed from society for voting differently from you? Pat sounds a lot like that Hitler fella.