• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick definitely swatted himself

Forum Clout
What are some of dem proofs we got of the self swaTTing?

In all seriousness, he HAS to be a top suspect of the police and FBI, right?

FALSE VANDALISM VIDEO:

It's obviously him. Did he actually call the police about this or was that all a lie for Twitter likes?

LYING IN COURT:

"I do noT remember sending thaT texT" ....clearly a liar

"WE AIN'T GET NO BOMB THREAT":

More proof of Rick's lies..

......hmmmmm if you ask me , somethings not quite adding up. I was a FIGHTER. I was a GOVERNOR. I was a NAVY SEAL. And you're going to tell me that Fat Rick Tomlinson doesn't have anything to do with these swaTs? Hah, think again, child.:fighter_sm:

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Had drugged up "wife" film him try to punch a cop while yelling about his coming million dollar mpd lawsuit.

I do find it funny how the cops dealt with him that night. If it was some big black guy acting how he did, they'd probably just tase or shoot him. But they knew they were dealing with a special boy in Rick and had to gently tard wrangle him.

Nobody respects you, pig.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
I do find it funny how the cops dealt with him that night. If it was some big black guy acting how he did, they'd probably just tase or shoot him. But they knew they were dealing with a special boy in Rick and had to gently tard wrangle him.

Cops can eyeball and tell if a guy is a problem. They observed Rick and could tell he couldn't bench 135 and had never trained as a fighter or with knives.

Forum Clout
The clincher:

When he tweeted how he was at the Pabst theater to view a Christmas Carol (per his annual tradition) to set the stage for a "bomb threat" that would not only torment him, but put the lives of hundreds of others in danger. This would finally get the attention he needed.

But, oops. Torswats swatted the wrong Pabst theater and ruined the Patty LaBelle show instead.

(He later tied that to himself anyway, if I'm not mistaken.)

Forum Clout
The clincher:

When he tweeted how he was at the Pabst theater to view a Christmas Carol (per his annual tradition) to set the stage for a "bomb threat" that would not only torment him, but put the lives of hundreds of others in danger. This would finally get the attention he needed.

But, oops. Torswats swatted the wrong Pabst theater and ruined the Patty LaBelle show instead.

I havent' been 100% sold on the self-swat thing because Patrick is a path-of-least-resistance guy, and wants to feel in control, even when he doesn't have to be. Sure, you can SWAT yourself, but that's pulling the trigger without not knowing what's gonna come out of the barrel and how. You'd have to be more insane than I think that he could possibly be. There's a limit.

But.

The wrong Pabst Theater. When he didn't even tweet that he was there until (how many? more than one, right?) days after that night (on account of stalkers)...

And... it is kinda the safest SWAT of all time, as there's a bigger crowd (less likely to get shot on your doorstep if Deputy Fife gets itchy), and likely to get at least local new coverage (attention).

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
His voicemail to himself as canyon boykin

Lying about not being aware of the Craigslist ad and emailing the poster that he was passing info onto the police, who later came that night to his "surprise."

Forum Clout
Why would someone still sleep naked if he had the cops called on him several times at night? What a fucking pervert exhibitionist to take the risk of flashing his shriveled dick and Hank Hill ass to a group of cops, his security cameras, and his neighborhood? He drew more attention to it by screaming at the top of his lungs and waking up his entire neighborhood. He's also overshared more than once on social media that he never wears underwear. What a disgusting deviant.

Forum Clout
Why would someone still sleep naked if he had the cops called on him several times at night? What a fucking pervert exhibitionist to take the risk of flashing his shriveled dick and Hank Hill ass to a group of cops, his security cameras, and his neighborhood? He drew more attention to it by screaming at the top of his lungs and waking up his entire neighborhood. He's also overshared more than once on social media that he never wears underwear. What a disgusting deviant.
He’s into things.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout

Correct. He said that we did it because Patti Labelle is a black icon and we're horrible racists so we tried to have her randomly swatted to get at him or something. Very odd. It was during his big push to get the media and I don't know, homeland security or the FBI or something to label the OnA pests domestic terrorists and a hate group. Strange stuff.

Had anybody on the show or forums ever mentioned even knowing who the fuck Patti Labelle is? I still really have no idea. A musician apparently? Some old black lady. Patrice was more of a black icon and people here would cut off a nut to bring that guy back.

He really just shotguns whatever terms he think will get some bored fed to perk up. Cult. Domestic terrorist. Stalkers. White supremacists. Fascists. Hate crime. He's tried them all.

1000006767.jpg
1000006769.jpg

Edit : He also claimed six bomb threats were made? He claims Patti Labelle, some random motel in Reno... Some con he was at that got debunked? What's the other 3 or 4 he's claiming? The Reno thing was because Torswats used the same number twice I believe came out later.

Last edited:

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout

I'd bet money that cops in his district have had a meeting on exactly how to deal with Pat. They all know who he is from his many self-SWATings and the "DOYOUHAVEANYIDEAAAAA" night and treat him with kid gloves because they know he's litigious. MPD is just going through the motions with him and doing everything they can to avoid a lawsuit.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Here are some things to think of.

Forum Clout
I'd bet money that cops in his district have had a meeting on exactly how to deal with Pat. They all know who he is from his many self-SWATings and the "DOYOUHAVEANYIDEAAAAA" night and treat him with kid gloves because they know he's litigious. MPD is just going through the motions with him and doing everything they can to avoid a lawsuit.
Another red flag was that whole outburst. Im still convinced of the theory that he was planning these and, like the retard he is, was sure they would 100% be on side and start looking at Owen seriously.

Instead hes tard wrangled out in the street with his faucet out in the middle of the night and he just loses it.

He definitley stiffed some nutjob on a payment lol. Broke asshole.