• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick argued physics with someone who actually knows physics

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Who wants to bet Rick blocked him after this?

Screenshot_20211031-202349__01.jpg

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
hahahaha, Pat and this guy went at it for a long ass time. This guy was calm and not taking it all that seriously while Pat was awful and rude. Here's a couple of highlights, you can scroll up or down and see them going back and forth.

Pat tells this guy that the Kuiper Belt is 'not a belt'

Pat fires out a Wikipedia screenshot as evidence, proving that he just gets his info from there

Forum Clout
hahahaha, Pat and this guy went at it for a long ass time. This guy was calm and not taking it all that seriously while Pat was awful and rude. Here's a couple of highlights, you can scroll up or down and see them going back and forth.

Pat tells this guy that the Kuiper Belt is 'not a belt'

Pat fires out a Wikipedia screenshot as evidence, proving that he just gets his info from there

There absolutely are asteroids in the Kuiper Belt. You can tell Pat has never taken a physics class or any science since high school.

'Noooooo! You can't just add more fuel to a rocket to go further!' Of course you can, stupid.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
You'd have to be. You couldn't possibly be of sound mind and think that Twitter is a great place to act like an expert in everything, where there is an abundance of people who are actually experts in those things to call out your bullshit.
but unfortunately twitter is full of low information retards like pat's followers who judge who's right and wrong by the number of likes and updoots

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
but unfortunately twitter is full of low information retards like pat's followers who judge who's right and wrong by the number of likes and updoots
It’s the easiest way to see how easily manipulated people are, in their attempts to feel righteous and intelligent. I could tweet about how trump is literally hitler, but the world is flat and nasa has lied about everything they’ve done. There will be tons of people, who speak about how smart I am, and choose to just ignore and refute others who point out how stupid I actually am. For the simple fact orange man is bad.