Rick apparently is all-in with the "rename after Torque Wheeler" bit

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Screenshot_20220715-172412_Twitter.jpg

BudDickman

I don't know what it is about Twitter that causes people to lose all sense of proportion and make terrible analogies.

Yeah, Trump is exactly like the guy who tortured heretics during the Inquisition. I was just thinking about how Trump saying that Rosie O'Donnell is a fat loser is the same as gaping someone's asshole out with a special asshole-gaping instrument until they repent.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Accusing someone of murder leaves piggy open to a lawsuit...

But all I know is that Niki contacted the Office of the Attorney General of the United States today with a very rude message. I sure hope there's no blowback from it.
Someone told me Patrick and Niki have sent some horrible shit to Lori Lightfoot this week too.

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
I don't know what it is about Twitter that causes people to lose all sense of proportion and make terrible analogies.

Yeah, Trump is exactly like the guy who tortured heretics during the Inquisition. I was just thinking about how Trump saying that Rosie O'Donnell is a fat loser is the same as gaping someone's asshole out with a special asshole-gaping instrument until they repent.
Wrong again, child. He is worse than Hitler, Stalin, and Pol Pot combined. Even though Obama droned more muslims to death

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
- Hug his daughter
- Work a full shit at Target
- Exist without being a malignant asshole
produce wood looking at his boxy wife
produce wood at all
answer a question honestly
go without his special pepperoni
go a day without jerking off on the spot he murdered bernell trammell.