• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Rich Vos leaves Legion of Skanks because of Down Syndrome talk

Nick_Carpinelli

PFG-ciple
Bonnie has a retarded sister. A while back Bonnie and Rich walked off Pat Dixon's show because he made fun of retards. On the most recent episode of Legion of Skanks they were showing pictures of children's books with retarded kids. Vos had just shown up but then he suddenly had to leave. I think he didn't want to get any shit from Bonnie for participating in a segment mocking retards.

DMAN

New York City
Pat Dixon decimated Vos, Bonnie, and then when his own wife ran in to run interference he decimated her too.

Imagine one of your retarded peers and his retarded wife throwing a tantrum about you making a joke.

A retard joke that was less edgy than the try hard "my wife hates me, women aren't funny!" clickbait title shit they create as a couple.

Then your very own wife jumps in to take their side, and air your dirty laundry. At that very moment if Pat slapped his wife on camera any judge with his head screwed on straight wouldn't prosecute.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Pat Dixon decimated Vos, Bonnie, and then when his own wife ran in to run interference he decimated her too.

Imagine one of your retarded peers and his retarded wife throwing a tantrum about you making a joke.

A retard joke that was less edgy than the try hard "my wife hates me, women aren't funny!" clickbait title shit they create as a couple.

Then your very own wife jumps in to take their side, and air your dirty laundry. At that very moment if Pat slapped his wife on camera any judge with his head screwed on straight wouldn't prosecute.
A truly great Pat Dixon moment. Shame he's stuck in the CM gutter.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
Bonnie has a retarded sister. A while back Bonnie and Rich walked off Pat Dixon's show because he made fun of retards. On the most recent episode of Legion of Skanks they were showing pictures of children's books with retarded kids. Vos had just shown up but then he suddenly had to leave. I think he didn't want to get any shit from Bonnie for participating in a segment mocking retards.
8slJqX3.jpg

Snake

Unpopular opinion: Bonnie is milf-y as all fuck and I'll be there to put an arm over her shoulder/eat her 50 year old box out when rich dies next year. She can't throw up towels she wrote BLM on if she's getting her asshole licked.
I won't pretend I wouldn't hit that, but not after that turtle handed Christ killer dick went anywhere near her.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Unpopular opinion: Bonnie is milf-y as all fuck and I'll be there to put an arm over her shoulder/eat her 50 year old box out when rich dies next year. She can't throw up towels she wrote BLM on if she's getting her asshole licked.
She's ugly but it's not surprising you're into her considering you threw so much money at that Megan monstrosity just for an attempt to fuck.