• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rich Vos: Israel Expert

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout
Mush-mouthed retard can’t stop posting and commenting about this shit. Go do a set at the Chuckle Hut, ya dope.

IMG_2965.jpeg

G

We met up with two Israeli friends, a couple with two kids around my kids' ages, for Trick or Treating on Halloween. Both served in the IDF, both have parents and siblings in Israel. Hour and a half trick or treating and a quick dinner at pizza hut after. No mention of this shit other than a quick "your family ok?" "Yeah, thanks." She wanted to talk about it more, you could tell, but he has his woman under control.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
We met up with two Israeli friends, a couple with two kids around my kids' ages, for Trick or Treating on Halloween. Both served in the IDF, both have parents and siblings in Israel. Hour and a half trick or treating and a quick dinner at pizza hut after. No mention of this shit other than a quick "your family ok?" "Yeah, thanks." She wanted to talk about it more, you could tell, but he has his woman under control.
What a way to ruin Halloween. What did you dress up as? A gentile?