Rich Vos Appreciation Thread

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
"Although she was outside the auditorium for part of his set, Lenaghan says she could hear Vos continue his comments about the women."

"Shelly Lavallee, one of the women who was directly insulted by Vos, said in a statement to CBC News that she left the show feeling spiritually wounded."

""The one that he said that caused our table to go, 'Right, that's it. We've had enough' and stand up and walk out in unison was he said, 'They should all go back to their f------ wigwam,'" Turner said, adding that particular comment was made toward the group of Indigenous women after they had walked out."

"Afterwards, Schultz says, he tried to educate Vos about how his jokes were perceived by the audience, and says the comedian seemed to have no idea how offensive they were."

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
He pissed off some Canadians, so that’s pretty funny.
To me it's funny that he pissed them off AND that he got himself into shit like a total boob. Canadians are touchy about their prairie Niggers. The bend over backwards to show how sorry they are for being mean to those dirt worshipping savages who were busy killing each other off before they arrived. And what made these women think rich vos would be a good choice for them