• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rich Vos, 16th November, New York

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
1699875877729.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
I may be misremembering this but after The Bonfire clowned on Bobby Kelly's cameos, they convinced Rich to get it and set a high price.
Close, on LOS they made fun of all the comics on Cameo saying it was undignified and embarrassing. Bobby definitely came up and then he made the price super high. I don’t remember Vos being featured (Norton was) so maybe he joined afterwards as a goof so we’re probably both half right.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Close, on LOS they made fun of all the comics on Cameo saying it was undignified and embarrassing. Bobby definitely came up and then he made the price super high. I don’t remember Vos being featured (Norton was) so maybe he joined afterwards as a goof so we’re probably both half right.
The part where they found Bobby Kelly's cameos and called him up about it happened on Bonfire, the Rich stuff may have been on LoS.