Ric Flair walks out on Kill Tony

Attachments

• IMG_1339.jpeg
    IMG_1339.jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 6

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
Is Ari like the F-tier Kreischer now or did he have his shirt off for a particular reason other than to be hilarious?
I think he was on some drugs but he literally just did a Bert Kreischer. When Hinchcliffe announced his name he stood up in the crowd and took his shirt off and screamed a bunch. I think he was trying to do like a wrestler entrance.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Remember when they had Freddie Gibbs on (a black rapper, don’t ask me why) on this show and proceeded to do a five minute set about how Joe Rogan called black people apes and niggers with small brains? Everyone was “laughing” but extremely uncomfortable and if it were a little white man doing those jokes they would have tackled him on stage. So much for “free speech” am I right guys. You can call black people little brained monkeys but don’t you dare bring up the fact that I said that.

FingerofGod

Remember when they had Freddie Gibbs on (a black rapper, don’t ask me why) on this show and proceeded to do a five minute set about how Joe Rogan called black people apes and niggers with small brains? Everyone was “laughing” but extremely uncomfortable and if it were a little white man doing those jokes they would have tackled him on stage. So much for “free speech” am I right guys. You can call black people little brained monkeys but don’t you dare bring up the fact that I said that.
Doesn’t change the fact that Freddie Gibbs is an uppity nigger. Non-comics going on a comedy show/podcast is almost always a disaster.