• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

“Retired” polymath on welfare Shane Nokes downplays his pedophile past.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Shane Nokes is a well known pedophile.
IMG_3211.jpeg

G

I appreciate the humor Ray, I always do but this isn’t a laughing matter, obese dangerous lunatic Shane Nokes is a violent pedophile and I’m worried what he’s planning to do as his fantasies grow.
Not just a pedophile but a violent one. So you're saying he leaves toddler bung holes bleeding.

Yowza.

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
Go one day without breaking the ninth commandment challenge

IMPOSSIBLE

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I appreciate the humor Ray, I always do but this isn’t a laughing matter, obese dangerous lunatic Shane Nokes is a violent pedophile and I’m worried what he’s planning to do as his fantasies grow.
His waistline is growing at the same pace so he won't be able catch a child at the point he's dangerous to them

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
reminder he simps for Pat and Jackie because he has daddy issues from his biological father abandoning him, he's desperate for a deadbeat parent's validation.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

Oh no no no, sweeT rubber Baby buggy bumper child, I did noT inTend to joke here.

As we speak, Shane is *allegedly* outside of a pediatric hospital, *allegedly* wearing a trench coat and loafers, *allegedly* sucking on his thumb and muttering "Oh what a lovely tea party".

Allegedly.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Oh no no no, sweeT rubber Baby buggy bumper child, I did noT inTend to joke here.

As we speak, Shane is *allegedly* outside of a pediatric hospital, *allegedly* wearing a trench coat and loafers, *allegedly* sucking on his thumb and muttering "Oh what a lovely tea party".

Allegedly.

There’s no allegedly about it Ray.

Shane Nokes is a pedophile and if he doesn’t like me saying that, he should address me directly on Twitter.

MasterPosHonor

🎵👏 Luminencz front 👏 Luminencz front 👏🎵
Forum Clout
I think he needs to cite the Joe Cumia Defense.

It's used at NAMBLA meetings to this very day.

You mean bringing up three times that he has been accused of being a pedophile but never actually denying it?