• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Retarded Jackie article

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
All of Pats lawyers were laughed out of court in two states because he couldnt provide evidence and was too stubborn to take quasi off his case.

Now he gets to pay for it.

UqJE3Y.gif

Forum Clout
More nonsense https://open.substack.com/pub/hacki...pp-to-saapp-evolving-tactics?utm_source=share

This bitch is retarded. She knows damn well that Pat threatened to kill his own daughter and she has spent almost the past year obsessing over the reddit trolls.
Yea imagine the damage you can cause by accusing people without evidence of committing felonies because of a username? Then imagine how wrong it is that others share an actual police report that paints a serial threatener as an actual death threatener to children.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Is THIS the blockbuster takedown she’s been promising since May? Because to me it seems like it’s just a rehash of shit she’s said many times and written at least twice. I’ll hang up etc etc

Edit: I’m around 70% that Jackie GPTed this article because she was so frustrated that patposting was dead. Rick is galumping on to the effort for the same reason. This right here is primetime Pat.

Pat: Don’t start swatting yourself again. PLEASE. It’s so fucking tedious.
IMG_2224.jpeg

Last edited:

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Is THIS the blockbuster takedown she’s been promising since May? Because to me it seems like it’s just a rehash of shit she’s said many times and written at least twice. I’ll hang up etc etc

Edit: I’m around 70% that Jackie GPTed this article because she was so frustrated that patposting was dead. Rick is galumping on to the effort for the same reason. This right here is primetime Pat.

Pat: Don’t start swatting yourself again. PLEASE. It’s so fucking tedious.View attachment 165580
Oofta.

It's over, Pat.

IMG_20231115_193558.jpg

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
this fat slob thinks she can coin a new word for "cancel culture" lol. Snackie drawing inspiration from SLAPP, something Patrick has been found guilty of, is ironic.

a proliferation of harmful behaviors and incidents in public spaces has challenged the traditional boundaries of discourse and engagement,
such as contacting the employers of multiple men called "John Gibney" and letting them know that their employee is a terrorist and unfit to be around children?

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
We won and you and Pat lost flap Jack, cope and seethe. The closest you got to doing anything to us was having a fat failed scifi author defame a federal judge through a legal filing in court. It probably eats at your ego like your mouth eats at a buffet that you've been completely ineffectual at exposing some comedy dickheads. No crimes have been committed here and none will be you deluded narcissistic shitskin nothing. Now get your fucking shine box, bitch.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
influential and well-heeled clients like Russian oligarchs,
she's so fucking lazy she did 0 research trying to find examples of either SLAPPs or "SAPPs", she just conjured a vague supervillain and called it a day. The entire thing could be summed up in "what if we start calling character assassination campaigns by this new acronym I made up?"

she goes on and on about SLAPPs despite having zero to do with her "invention" other than sounding similar. Which in itself is retarded, "how about we use this new jargon that can easily be confused by an existing established one? it's going to be great when we use it and have to clarify each time!" retard iq

she decided to write this instead of spending time with her children, no wonder she likes deadbeat Patty

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
she's so fucking lazy she did 0 research trying to find examples of either SLAPPs or "SAPPs", she just conjured a vague supervillain and called it a day. The entire thing could be summed up in "what if we start calling character assassination campaigns by this new acronym I made up?"

she decided to write this instead of spending time with her children, no wonder she likes deadbeat Patty
1700101154511.png

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
With how Eric Hildeman's sister was exposed as a Craigslist crackhead whore I can only wonder what fucking retard in Fat Jack's family could be exposed.

She's probably related to one of the 100s of Indian guys who try a slow motion video in front of a locomotive but then get destroyed by it

Last edited:

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
1700101424647.png

"SAAP attack"

say attack again

very first use in the wild and piggy already fucked it up

these two fatties think calling it by an acronym will make people suddenly not care about evidence that they're deadbeat parents and unhinged morons. Good luck with that!