Request: whoever is running the @stealthygeez twitter account, please report Pat for targeted harassment

Report for targeted harassment, then select "Me". Pat is stalking your timeline and responding to every one of your tweets and making baseless accusations of cyberstalking against you despite you not tagging him in any of your tweets.

It is hilarious to see how much time he's spending cyberstalking this account. He replies to every tweet!

Click any tweet and there's Pat responding. This is targeted harassment and Twitter shouldn't allow it!

ha, I just noticed something funny. If I look at any of @stealthygeez's tweets in a browser when I'm not signed into Twitter, I can see all of Pat's replies.

However, if I look at any of them in the app when I'm signed in, they don't show up. I think he's being filtered out by Twitter.

This tweet says there is one reply:

b8d11b6c400ef57cd0f3799ba2b8178c.jpg

However, when I click on it, it gives me that "See more replies" thing. I click on that and Pat's tweet doesn't show up:

11fa486ec224d30200c9d55aa30a0988.jpg

Twitter has you on the Pay No Mind list, Pat!

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
ha, I just noticed something funny. If I look at any of @stealthygeez's tweets in a browser when I'm not signed into Twitter, I can see all of Pat's replies.

However, if I look at any of them in the app when I'm signed in, they don't show up. I think he's being filtered out by Twitter.

This tweet says there is one reply:

b8d11b6c400ef57cd0f3799ba2b8178c.jpg

However, when I click on it, it gives me that "See more replies" thing. I click on that and Pat's tweet doesn't show up:

11fa486ec224d30200c9d55aa30a0988.jpg

Twitter has you on the Pay No Mind list, Pat!

Mmmmhhhyesssssss brothaman