• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

REQUEST: Im at Up Down pic

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
5D607978-12E3-402C-A0F1-B47000FAF86C.jpeg

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I legit don't remember if this is something Pat actually did or it was someone from here screwing with the Anica bitch like someone did with the hairdresser.
It was someone from here and they were screwing with the hair dresser I believe. The secondhand cringe was out of control.

The original pic was something Pat actually said to skank Anica, who wanted nothing to do with Pat. I think she dodged him the next time she was in town.

Forum Clout
It was someone from here and they were screwing with the hair dresser I believe. The secondhand cringe was out of control.
The original pic was something Pat actually said to skank Anica, who wanted nothing to do with Pat. I think she dodged him the next time she was in town.
Remember when Kiwi Faggots thought this went too far?

One of the best bits ever, bitch moved states and changed careers