• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Request for a new emoji.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
β€Ž
β€Ž
Hey @admin good afternoon. I hope your day is going well, as mine going nicely. I was wondering if you'd be so kind to add a new emoji to the collection. I hope I'm not asking for much, seeing as you went and make the David Lynch emoji at my request a few months ago, but this new request would greatly benefit everyone.

I request that you add one of Jim Norton. A good one would be the face be made when DL Hughley was in the studio and Jim was visibly angry at him. This would be a great addition to use in replies to comments that warrant such a reaction.

Another good option would be the one where he looks like a fat slob and looking like he's still asleep. You know the one I'm talking about. I don't have them saved so I can't show an example so maybe someone else could provide the reference material.

I hope you have a great rest of your night and have a great weekend.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Your pal,

Artie πŸ‡΅πŸ‡·

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
β€Ž
β€Ž
Hey @admin good afternoon. I hope your day is going well, as mine going nicely. I was wondering if you'd be so kind to add a new emoji to the collection. I hope I'm not asking for much, seeing as you went and make the David Lynch emoji at my request a few months ago, but this new request would greatly benefit everyone.

I request that you add one of Jim Norton. A good one would be the face be made when DL Hughley was in the studio and Jim was visibly angry at him. This would be a great addition to use in replies to comments that warrant such a reaction.

Another good option would be the one where he looks like a fat slob and looking like he's still asleep. You know the one I'm talking about. I don't have them saved so I can't show an example so maybe someone else could provide the reference material.

I hope you have a great rest of your night and have a great weekend.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Your pal,

Artie πŸ‡΅πŸ‡·
Admin pls restrict Artie to the Quarantine Subforum until he complies with our requests for any media representation Of the Arab chick he’s snap chatting.

G

Still waiting for my Sue Lightning emoji

2F772F5C-11E6-4F4E-8B29-551317E4295C.png