• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Request: Can one of you kind, autistic brothermen fill in the gaps for me?

Forum Clout
This was filmed without a shred of irony, correct? I come back to this video every few months and rewatch to see if I can make sense of it all. I know Gavin had rules about suits and knowing cereal names but this was all real, right? Also, is one of them a burn victim? Did they think those JC Penny pre-matched shirt and tie combo looked good?

Forum Clout
This was filmed without a shred of irony, correct? I come back to this video every few months and rewatch to see if I can make sense of it all. I know Gavin had rules about suits and knowing cereal names but this was all real, right? Also, is one of them a burn victim? Did they think those JC Penny pre-matched shirt and tie combo looked good?

It was genuine, those guys tried to stay online for a few months after that, both were extreme Gavin ballwashers. Basically when you insult AntH on twitter, and how his fans will try and fight on his behalf and look retarded as shit thinking they're being BASED and teaching you who's boss? That was pretty much point for point what those guys were.

I wish someone had saved the rest of their stuff, this was the worst by far but they had a few of them trying to do the 2016 Baked Alaska faggotry.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I don't know if "without a shred of irony" is really true. A millenial, which I assume there are - around 2012-2013, their natural mode of thought and communication was pretty much permanently under layers and layers of irony. That said. These were definitely fags.

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
It was genuine, those guys tried to stay online for a few months after that, both were extreme Gavin ballwashers. Basically when you insult AntH on twitter, and how his fans will try and fight on his behalf and look retarded as shit thinking they're being BASED and teaching you who's boss? That was pretty much point for point what those guys were.

I wish someone had saved the rest of their stuff, this was the worst by far but they had a few of them trying to do the 2016 Baked Alaska faggotry.

Of all the gay things that social media has caused, people idolizing talentless faggots like Gavin, Andrew Tate, name any big youtuber or streamer etc. is by far the worst. Fucking full grown adults looking up to people like their gods because they have a quirky personality or speak the truth, maaaaaan. Just look at nana and Missy with their worshipping of that Fuentes faggot. It's so embarrassing.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
be careful round here asking for an autist to 'fill your gaps'.

I've always wondered the backstory to this, if they were genuinely serious then this is the gayest thing ever
It depends on what you mean by serious. The Proud Boys were a silly joke and this was the early days of Gavin bros going with the joke. Then they started offering protection for conservative speakers and shit got hectic.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
Fucking rentboys more like

IMG_3818.gif