Repetition of words is a sign of low IQ.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
lowIQjoe.jpg

lowIQjoe2.jpg

joecarolcheating.jpg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
This is a man whom laughed when a child died.

This is also a man who said it's not illegal to look at KP.

This is ALSO a man who speeds in his car while his child's in it, claiming whatever lane he's speeding in is "The Joe Lane".

It's also the same man who claims he could've gone on a date with a married Milla Jovovich if only his damned schedule didn't "clash" with hers.

And let's not forget, this is also the man who completely embarrassed himself in front of his musical heroes, and will never be asked back.

Replace more rotting teeth, stupid.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Joe was in the army for what, 8 months, and still wears that hat. I hope someone asks him about his "service" and he has to explain that. Didn't he have to make a decision to either go to jail for drug trafficking or enlist? Yeah, a real role model. The opester was correct - the Cumias really are garbage.

Well he was right about "garbage".

Problem was, he called them "human garbage", and I doubt the former part.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
This is a man whom laughed when a child died.

This is also a man who said it's not illegal to look at KP.

This is ALSO a man who speeds in his car while his child's in it, claiming whatever lane he's speeding in is "The Joe Lane".

It's also the same man who claims he could've gone on a date with a married Milla Jovovich if only his damned schedule didn't "clash" with hers.

And let's not forget, this is also the man who completely embarrassed himself in front of his musical heroes, and will never be asked back.

Replace more rotting teeth, stupid.
The Joseph* Lane!