• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

REMINDER:

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
SCGak.gif

G

It is endlessly hilarious to me how obvious it is that he had literally been crying over having his Twitter suspended
His recent outburst (forget where, some interview or call) where someone accused him of contributing nothing to the world, and he replied, "umm have you even seen my twitter?" was such a sad revelation. I thought twitter was just an addiction for him, but for some reason he really thinks it means something.

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

His recent outburst (forget where, some interview or call) where someone accused him of contributing nothing to the world, and he replied, "umm have you even seen my twitter?" was such a sad revelation. I thought twitter was just an addiction for him, but for some reason he really thinks it means something.
He literally thinks his twitter mission is as important as or comarable to a military general

ca10b7a20ffe6067751f445cabec08a6.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’s his entire life and without it he was suicidal. He cried over being suspended like it was the end of the world.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
It is endlessly hilarious to me how obvious it is that he had literally been crying over having his Twitter suspended

Another perfect example of how dumb and deluded he truly is. That he:

-Couldn't just cancel the appearance because he wasn't up to it.
-Thought he could fake it and hide the reality of his horrid existence from anyone.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout

He said his abortion tweet was "read into the record" of some shit hole countries congress on abortion. That's really all it is. That one abortion tweet which, logical fallacies aside, was stolen from an older book and made worse. Thats all it took for his narcissism to take over completely.