Reminder: Words Hurt.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I felt that you might appreciate this reminder. A lot of people on the forum lately are being unwise and careless with their words. Need I remind you that nobody pays the internet bill with their hard earned money to come online and be insulted. Or to participate in comminations, arguments, and You-Know-What "Measuring Contests." On the contrary -- it "pays" to be kind, and courteous.

My eyes are not a waste bin for your malediction. Clean it up.

There comes a time where profanity becomes filler. Meaningless noise that no longer carries any weight. I choose my words very carefully. Words are like pieces to a beautiful puzzle painting that I am creating with my mind. I can close my eyes and see so many beautiful possibilities. Some men see things and they ask "Why?" But I see things and I ask not "What can you do for your Forum?" but "What can my Forum do for me?"

And for heaven's sake... Be a little more accommodating to the fairer sex, who have been goodly enough to join us. The few gracing us with their presence deserve to be treated with respect. I am downright beside myself when I see "gentlemen" on here using obscene language, When they know for a fact, there are ladies present. How would you feel if someone used words like that in front of your sister, mother, grandma? Not too good, I'll bet my bottom dollar.

This is a call to the real men on our site. Or real women. Or fake women. Or however you identify, honestly. That's just a distinction that I cannot afford to get into.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
I felt that you might appreciate this reminder. A lot of people on the forum lately are being unwise and careless with their words. Need I remind you that nobody pays the internet bill with their hard earned money to come online and be insulted. Or to participate in comminations, arguments, and You-Know-What "Measuring Contests." On the contrary -- it "pays" to be kind, and courteous.

My eyes are not a waste bin for your malediction. Clean it up.

There comes a time where profanity becomes filler. Meaningless noise that no longer carries any weight. I choose my words very carefully. Words are like pieces to a beautiful puzzle painting that I am creating with my mind. I can close my eyes and see so many beautiful possibilities. Some men see things and they ask "Why?" But I see things and I ask not "What can you do for your Forum?" but "What can my Forum do for me?"

And for heaven's sake... Be a little more accommodating to the fairer sex, who have been goodly enough to join us. The few gracing us with their presence deserve to be treated with respect. I am downright beside myself when I see "gentlemen" on here using obscene language, When they know for a fact, there are ladies present. How would you feel if someone used words like that in front of your sister, mother, grandma? Not too good, I'll bet my bottom dollar.

This is a call to the real men on our site. Or real women. Or fake women. Or however you identify, honestly. That's just a distinction that I cannot afford to get into.
What the fuck is this shit?

G

1695229105378.png

:brothaman_sm::brothaman_md::brothaman_sm:

lowend73

never caught lackin
We are all here for the same thing, hatred and malice towards Anthony.

Jumping down each others throats for bullshit is counterproductive. We could be attacking the whole Cumia meta verse.

I for one am guilty of that, and want to take this moment to apologize.

Now go get your fucking shine box!