• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: Todd Pettengill blubbered like a woman on his last radio show

G

[MEDIA=youtube]3L2SBdb8u7M[/MEDIA]

I’m not above feeling emotion but jesus christ dude, pull yourself together. And its not even like he’s Carson leaving the Tonight Show, it was some dogfuck terrestrial radio show that nobody listened to.
“You are gonna be a superstar” Is she?
This is what happens when you don't have a real job. You become an emotional pussy. It's just like being unemployed and sitting around on Twitter all day. Just an emotional little crying faggot.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
what the fuck is he crying about ? his first show? his last show? the douche chills are so strong I can't get through listening to him blabber on.

edit - lol i am so stupid. I listened to the first clip, then when I came back to it I wasn't looking and clicked on 1 of the videos in the replies. was so fucking confused at first.

Last edited:

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
As someone who’s had Bells palsy I take fucking offence to that
Nice to have ya on the forum, JR.

jim-ross-dance.gif