REMINDER:The OnA ADMIN made Cuntfucker his bitch.

G

Has anyone noticed that Cuntfucker hasn't posted that fat guys asshole?

When I made that same asshole my profile pic the ADMIN immediately revoked my avater privileges without any notice because that's how you deal with a real man. Quick, decisive, no requests made. Just action taken.

Where as he simply told Cuntfucker to stop posting it, and as you can see Cuntfucker has fully complied.

ADMIN: Hey curry nigger, stop posting that asshole pic or I'll ban your degenerate ass.

Cuntfucker: SORRY BIG BOSS MAN!

I promise to never post it again. Just please sir, don't ban me!

What a faggot!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
G

rhHU2J.gif

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
What if CuntFucker isn't actually Indian but instead is a disgruntled TheToolMan? Hates Pat posting but is all in with Joe posting. Insufferable faggotry. Open and shut if you ask me.
Is toolman the guy with the Colin avatar who would always bitch about patposting and scared Pringle Can away? Our faggot spade Dre found the MKE 2 with 3 mutlatto kids and different babydads he was simping for and buying speakers and moving shit for her with? He simped up and gave her a bunch of cash she gave him no pussy and he told her he loved her? I would have gave the fella some genuine advice when he broke down in the private forum if he wasn't such a faggot about patposting and simping for mudsharks.

Also how does Brenden Avacado Shlub's asshole have 3 buttholes? I never even seen a bitch with a bootyhole that big.