• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder that Tommy Tomlinson used to drink drive on the job and severely injured several people

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
33f93858-09f9-48c6-a304-0bfc96b06e39_text.gif

Forum Clout
"Well I had a great run but I guess I gotta give way to some of these younger guys now. My mouth is all fucked out" - Tommy Tomlinson, 1979.
Men across Wisconsin and the upper midwest were seen weeping for months after that statement. One man went so far as to say 'that man was the Babe Ruth of sucking anonymous, diseased, trucker cock.'

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Back then, things were different. It wasn't about kissing and romance and RuPaul's Dragging Race like these modern day sissies. A man's wife wasn't performing her wifely duties, so you'd head down to McDougals's and Tommy would take care of you for a pack of smokes. Nobody was talking about getting married to ol' Tom!