Reminder that this atrocity exists

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Dennis Farrell. Another, of The Cumia poker fags.
20210913_121338.jpg

You can see the pain in his eyes as the fake haha holee shit dissipates. What do you think it is that haunts him? Probably taking Sues cock
For a second he was remembered where he was in life and where he is now. In his shitty basement singing a shitty song with his siblings he has to take care of while a retard is serving them alcohol. He had the most cushiest job in the world being paid millions a year but since he's a stupid fuck he got fired for the most avoidable thing ever. He really thought he could go on a racist tirade on Twitter calling black people animals and niggers and come back to work Monday morning.

He really thought he was a well respected right wing political commentator and people enjoyed his rants about blacks and Obama while in fact nobody did. Listening to this uninformed, racially and sexually confused Berber nomad discuss race is without doubt the worst radio O&A have ever produced.

Last edited:

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Dennis Farrell. Another, of The Cumia poker fags.
View attachment 6085
I found one of Nanas poker buddies imager accounts before, it was hundreds of photos of Nana and his ghoul minions hanging out & drinking in various Long Island shit holes.

This dude was in some of the photos, i wish i still had access to it.. there was tonnes of content.

Ladynyahh

Human garbage
Wonder what happened to make Dawn quit drinking altogether. Sounds like there might have been an 'incident'. It takes a lot for a Cumia to give up the booze.

Trying to pass off as a tight knit ol'family, but not 5 min after this, that ox on guitar was titfucking his sister while that grease thing to the left was jerkin with an egg in his ass.
Dawn went back to look at spaced out mom in hospital while the brothers ignored her until she died