Reminder that Patrick's KF thread is still up and always will be

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
β€Ž
β€Ž
He failed horribly to intimidate Null and force his hand to remove that thread.

Patty and his lawyers have now been forced to walk away from KF, with their tails (Patrick's is curly 🐷) between their legs. Hilarious because you know he wanted that thread taken down so badly even though it does nothing but document his own behavior. Getting things removed from the internet is pretty much what Brinton does but he had no success this time.

It's such a shame that anybody who Patty gets into an argument with on Twitter now can just be given one handy little link and read all about what a maniac he is and promptly laugh in his face and dismiss him.

U mad, chubs? :pig1

G

You should link it for all the brothamen out there that haven't read it yet.
He's such a special boy, he gets two (2!) KiwiFarms threads:

Caverlock's OG Masterpiece:
[URL unfurl="true"]https://kiwifarms.net/threads/patrick-sean-tomlinson-stealthygeek.65412/[/URL]

SUBPOENA! Thread:
[URL]https://kiwifarms.net/threads/2021-04-07-patrick-sean-tomlinson-subpoenas-cloudflare.88259/[/URL]

RobertMewler

β€Ž
β€Ž
In six months he's gotten one Amazon book review taken down. However, the review will live on for posterity in a lawsuit of all places (so.. thanks for that!). Nice Streisand Effect, stupid.

6j7yw6.png

24inf5.png

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
β€Ž
β€Ž
I said this in the lawsuit thread, but even if Pat somehow gets to Caverlock (which I thoroughly doubt will happen - the lawsuit is nonsense and Caverlock has balls), the thread is still there forever. There have been times on KF when an author of a thread tried to come back and delete it because they were being blackmailed, but the site has protections against that and threads are always restored.

Seethe piggy, we'll be linking your KF thread to people on twitter forever!

Caverlock

Nice For Here
β€Ž
β€Ž
It's an NPC portrait from my favorite video game (Final Fantasy Tactics) that happens to look a lot like Bob Kelly, whose work I like (other than his shows that have ten nobodies yapping on mic at the same time).

I don't look like Bobby. I have all my hair, and am 6'4, unambiguously white, and not Tomlinsonesque in the fat department, at least.