Reminder that Patrick visited a Parisian cafe dressed like this

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
EeIfby6WoAUdflc.jpg

He also complained on Twitter that the French chef wouldn't cook his scrambie eggs exactly how he likes them.

#America #Fat #Eggs

G

The French like their scrambled eggs like my mother liked them. A buttery, half-cooked egg porridge, almost a custard in consistency.

I like them English style. Cooked maybe two minutes longer. Butter base, low heat, slow cook but some curdles.

The traditional American scrambled egg is basically a scrambled omelette. Cooked to shit. You can stab it with your fork and it will stay.

Patrick is fat and autistic is my point. He thought he'd be getting the same scrambled egg in Montmatre as he would in Milwaukee. And instead of going "Hey, this is a different but interesting take on this basic dish," he sperged out about it.

EeIfby6WoAUdflc.jpg

He also complained on Twitter that the French chef wouldn't cook his scrambie eggs exactly how he likes them.

#America #Fat #Eggs
Travels to Europe and takes the same photos that he takes in bumfuck Wisconsin with just a slightly different background completely obscured by this fat faggot lump. Parisian cafe? Where? It's a wall and a window.

99% certain he was doing "Look a black muslim woman in Paris!" with this but she's too dark and in obscurity for his creepshot.