Reminder that neither Dan nor Flavia can speak the other’s language

Bernard Murphy

Jackie Singh has BPD
If you were going to go down the imported wife route, why not get one that can at least communicate in basic English?
Those are more expensive, plus can make friends in the English speaking Northeast. Only being able to communicate with Puerto Ricans and Dominicans means a low chance of finding solace with other native speakers in the area.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Those are more expensive, plus can make friends in the English speaking Northeast. Only being able to communicate with Puerto Ricans and Dominicans means a low chance of finding solace with other native speakers in the area.
Not even. Flavia speaks Portuguese, not Spanish. Maybe there’s some method to Dan’s madness?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
If you were going to go down the imported wife route, why not get one that can at least communicate in basic English?

How do they arrange to go out to dinner or anything else? Point at things and grunt?

Strange man.
The language of love is universal child, I'm sorry I can't help you

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Anyone seen the videos of a Jewish party where the second they put trays of food down they all greedily rush and fight over it, it’s disgusting.

I remember when I was a kid I went to a fair ground and a Jewish community school thing arrived and they were all pushing in front of lines and greedily stealing snacks and shit.

I’m sorry I’m an anti semite and a Nazi for noticing it and thinking it’s fundamentally poor manners.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Anyone seen the videos of a Jewish party where the second they put trays of food down they all greedily rush and fight over it, it’s disgusting.

I remember when I was a kid I went to a fair ground and a Jewish community school thing arrived and they were all pushing in front of lines and greedily stealing snacks and shit.

I’m sorry I’m an anti semite and a Nazi for noticing it and thinking it’s fundamentally poor manners.

I put this in the wrong thread and I don’t care, here’s the video mentioned