• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder that Nana was always a thin-skinned hypocritical coward faggot

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
Nana yells at a guy for an innocuous joke about Nana on Twitter. Screams like a hysterical old woman about blocking him. Goes through the guy's social media pages. Guy doesn't really give a shit. Danny in studio to support his BFF.

Goes nowhere after 10 minutes but they can't stop dragging it out for another half hour. A half hour discussion on the merits of blocking people on Twitter. Theorizing Jim makes an appearance.

"Anthony is fucking bruuuutal" - Jim Norton professional comedian after hearing Nana yell that the guy's wife is fat so instead of blockbusters she would be a floorbuster.

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
AntH believes he should be able to say whatever he wants on Twitter with impunity, and that no one should ever be able to do the same to him.
It hurts him to see his followers drop each time he loses an account. He begs for enough followers so he can accuse troll accounts of being nobodies. And rise again!

Nana is such a total Twitter simp. It just completely owns him.
He still thinks he's a celebrity when he barely was even at the height of his career. A thousand truckers know your name. Congratulations. You made the big time.

Forum Clout
It hurts him to see his followers drop each time he loses an account. He begs for enough followers so he can accuse troll accounts of being nobodies. And rise again!

He still thinks he's a celebrity when he barely was even at the height of his career. A thousand truckers know your name. Congratulations. You made the big time.
Seriously. I mean the guy was a fucking radio "star" in the very late 1990s and 00s, which is like being the world's best harness racing driver. It's noteworthy and among a select group of people you're "famous", but not really.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
Nana is such a total Twitter simp. It just completely owns him.
Someone posted a video recently of "nana cam" where he uses a gopro to show off his pool and bud light on tap. He just got a beer and went for a like 70 second swim then got out and lied down on a patio recliner

The reality is that immediately after showing off that (relative) luxury you know he got anxious, bored with his pool, the airhead paid-for "gf" using him, his empty lonely bar, and he went straight for the computer to go spend the rest of the day on twitter. This isn't an assumption or exaggeration either, his posting activity proves it

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
He Tweets from his phone. And his phone never leaves his hand. Look at every picture of him at a restaurant.
Someone overheard Missy angrily having to leave a restaurant to get his Xanax from the car. Might've been Dovid so take it with a grain of salt. The same guy who wants to laugh at trolls on Twitter while he's out in a restaurant with a live-in-prostitute because his life is unimaginably amazing.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
It’s a different level of faggotry to suggest that Anthony or Morton are worse than Gregg “Opie” Hughes at anything. The man that would routinely yell at Patrice for laughing too much or get annoyed that the room was laughing about something he didn’t understand. You guys bring shame upon all of us for not presenting a united front against this faggot.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
It’s a different level of faggotry to suggest that Anthony or Morton are worse than Gregg “Opie” Hughes at anything. The man that would routinely yell at Patrice for laughing too much or get annoyed that the room was laughing about something he didn’t understand. You guys bring shame upon all of us for not presenting a united front against this faggot.
the ones who can't shit on Gregg without imagining it has something to do with "defending nana's honor" played themselves

to be fair though Gregg's youtube content is so openly pathetic it feels like picking on the disabled child in class. He's beneath Anthony, Jim, and when it comes to having people to go to a bar with or talk about similar shallow interests and current events (no matter how fraudulent the interactions) he's even beneath Pat. How can you get angry at someone so openly desperate and lonely? It's disturbing. Similar with Sam. With Sam and Gregg, even if you can't articulate it, even the dumbest people can sense that they are unliked, unlikeable, and no amount of "fame" takes them out of their personal hell of loneliness. You can't punish someone who is already suffering so badly

Forum Clout
Someone posted a video recently of "nana cam" where he uses a gopro to show off his pool and bud light on tap. He just got a beer and went for a like 70 second swim then got out and lied down on a patio recliner

The reality is that immediately after showing off that (relative) luxury you know he got anxious, bored with his pool, the airhead paid-for "gf" using him, his empty lonely bar, and he went straight for the computer to go spend the rest of the day on twitter. This isn't an assumption or exaggeration either, his posting activity proves it
He Tweets from his phone. And his phone never leaves his hand. Look at every picture of him at a restaurant.
My personal O&A fan dream would be to see footage of when Nana first found out his Twitter account was suspended. It must have been an epic and extremely hilarious meltdown of massive proportions. Footage of his other bans would be funny too, no doubt.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Opie is definitely worse at raping drunk underage girls than the other two.
Opie admitted to rape on air, I made a topic about it a couple months ago. Wasn’t a bit, was totally serious about at best diddling a passed out girl. Not to mention, you know running the show that had multiple incidents involving underaged and overages rape of women in studio. Opie’s hands are not clean.

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
Opie admitted to rape on air, I made a topic about it a couple months ago. Wasn’t a bit, was totally serious about at best diddling a passed out girl. Not to mention, you know running the show that had multiple incidents involving underaged and overages rape of women in studio. Opie’s hands are not clean.
Maybe he did, but I'd be more inclined to believe it was a made up story to fit in with the guys like every other awkward and unrealistic story he's ever told. At any rate, anyone else being a piece of shit doesn't make Nana any better.

My personal O&A fan dream would be to see footage of when Nana first found out his Twitter account was suspended.
He definitely cried.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Opie also admitted to being a model, breaking his neck, fighting underwater, growing up poor, and a million other fake stories. I highly doubt that Opie ever did anything to an unconscious girl. Someone in his frat in college probably did and he tried to pass the story off as his own. His stories were literally never real. Leave it alone.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Pretty sure you autistically took an Opie shock joke seriously

I remember the clip, it felt like he was baiting people, which he does constantly like Ron

“I’ll be the worst person to make people open up, then pull the rug out from under them later”

But if Opie did take pussy, fuck him, maybe he told Norton to rape that chick so he had some leverage

Who knows