• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

REMINDER: Reporting works, children.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
DC68S.png

In order to eradicate Nazis from social media, you have to stay vigilant. Patrick, without question, is the biggest fascist I know. We're all about fighting for social justice, and in the end, we always win.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
I am absolutely staggered by your bravery in standing up to this hatred.

Mental illness is not a laughing matter, it’s not something to attack. I was stunned to learn somebody like Patrick has been encouraging suicide. This. Is. Not. Ok.

Thank you for your service, thank you for Twitter for stamping out this bigotry - even when it’s a famous 6 figure earning author. We will not be silenced.

G

Hey I got one too, also reported one of Pat's
ball washers who was spreading hateful content. Pat blocked me almost a month ago though, so this must have been a while ago. Hoping for an avalanche of action being taken against his account. Weird though since I only reported the ball washers a day ago.
IMG_20210727_085909.jpg

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
ball washers who was spreading hateful content. Pat blocked me almost a month ago though, so this must have been a while ago. Hoping for an avalanche of action being taken against his account. Weird though since I only reported the ball washers a day ago. View attachment 1841
I also got a Pat one today as well as one for a follower within a couple of days of reporting it.

There are so many much worse Tweets that the brothermen have dug up since this probably happened that we might actually see him getting the boot again down the line.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
ball washers who was spreading hateful content. Pat blocked me almost a month ago though, so this must have been a while ago. Hoping for an avalanche of action being taken against his account. Weird though since I only reported the ball washers a day ago. View attachment 1841
We’re on a mission from God