• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: Patrick wrote an email to himself under the name "YouWillNeverFindMe1488" and didn't bother to switch up his peculiar writing style.

G

The same short sentences. The same improper use of commas to add emphasis to adjectives, as always. And the same breaking up sentences that should be joined by comma-contractions such as ", and" or ", but". A professional author would be conscious of these things, Pat. This is why you are not one.
psaat.jpg

Hey Pat, no matter how much you deny this, we all know this was you. It did nothing for your case, and only served as yet another example of your monumental stupidity for all of us to laugh at. Your total lack of self-awareness and unwillingness to consult smarter people than you before doing shit like this is a big reason why you are tens of thousands of dollars in the hole and will soon be making payments to our wonderful admin. Keep it up, Pat. You never cease to make us laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Funny how that letter from one of the “trolls” talks exactly like tough guy Pat when he responds to anyone who messes with him. Even down to the short over dramatic sentences “I’ll never be caught. I’ll never be identified.”

It’s almost like he’s a big fat liar because he tells lies and is very large.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The same short sentences. The same improper use of commas to add emphasis to adjectives, as always. And the same breaking up sentences that should be joined by comma-contractions such as ", and" or ", but". A professional author would be conscious of these things, Pat. This is why you are not one.
View attachment 3418

Hey Pat, no matter how much you deny this, we all know this was you. It did nothing for your case, and only served as yet another example of your monumental stupidity for all of us to laugh at. Your total lack of self-awareness and unwillingness to consult smarter people than you before doing shit like this is a big reason why you are tens of thousands of dollars in the hole and will soon be making payments to our wonderful admin. Keep it up, Pat. You never cease to make us laugh.
He’s using an example from Atomic Blonde as how “actual fights” go down? My god he’s an idiot. He’s never been in or even was witness to an actual fight in his entire life. He is so warped from spending a decade alone watching TV on the couch while tweeting that he believes fights in movies are accurate. It explains why he believes he can go John Wick on anyone he thinks is a troll from here in public and the police will just wait quietly on the sideline until Pat is done “dishing out justice” like Steven Seagal did before he got super fat. Pat thinks after doing many choreographed violent moves on people he can tell the police “ok boys, take him away” before making some one liner about tight hand cuffs while standing tall. Then the camera will pan out, Foo Fighters “My Hero” plays, credits roll.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Funny how that letter from one of the “trolls” talks exactly like tough guy Pat when he responds to anyone who messes with him. Even down to the short over dramatic sentences “I’ll never be caught. I’ll never be identified.”

It’s almost like he’s a big fat liar because he tells lies and is very large.

He probably saw your name and just replaced it with nazispeak. We do know about his history of being a plagiarist

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
"And so will many other people."

Will they? They will of course but who here would type out something that retarded? It's like his Original Pat Jokes that are so uniquely retarded that they're unmistakably his.

Forum Clout
1. Compose email that "proves" your cyberstalkers are committing felonious mail fraud across state lines.

2. Email gets added to lolsuit, goes public for all to see.

3. Cyberstalkers quickly and decisively figure out you wrote the email.

4. Email is not brought up at trial in front of judge.

One of the most underrated Pats is "I'll Outsmart Em" Pat.