• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

REMINDER: Patrick Tomlinson lost his first wife because he couldnt satisfy her sexually

Forum Clout
th-3563553168.jpg

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Now that we've seen how quickly she married the new guy and sold off all Jon's shit, I bet she was a real cold bitch when she told Pat she was fucking someone else.
"Pat, I'm fucking Jon Snyder because you're fat and gay and he has a giant cock. Now pack up your toys and get the fuck out, cock sucker" is how I hope it went.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
"Pat, I'm fucking Jon Snyder because you're fat and gay and he has a giant cock. Now pack up your toys and get the fuck out, cock sucker" is how I hope it went.
He wrote that she told him that she’d never loved him and deleted all their photos. Why would you share that with the world?

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
He wrote that she told him that she’d never loved him and deleted all their photos. Why would you share that with the world?

Because Pat's blog was his retcon/gaslighting of his life to his 'public' next victim/Nikki.
It's where he crafts his narrative of being a cool tough sports guy that lifts weights but is also a geek and a good guy that stands up for the discriminated. His ex wife fucked him over real bad, he's not afraid to show that he was upset and suicidal (nothing about threatening to kill them though) and he is in touch with what non-autists call emotions. Making out Ade to be some sort of mega bitch* (not like she didn't have a reason) is just him fishing for pity points.

Nikki fell for it hook line and sinker (after some Pat mega simping/lovebombing) she even says in one of the news interviews something about how we were wrong (or pat was right) because he "wrote it in his blog".

Nikki had no idea how the Ade relationship really ended, his arrest, the custody shit etc, until the papers were released last year.

*its not even confirmed that Ade said the 'never loved/respected you' line or that she deleted all the photos and stuff.
She probably cleaned it off her social media because she isn't with him anymore, but PCL did say that they started a scrapbook for annabelle, which is likely pictures of pat and Ade etc as they were split by the time she was born.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I think she also called him a child because he’s very immature and continues to be at 43 years old. Niki didn’t have a kid - she married a retarded one that she has to care for.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That would explain the constant childings...
That’s why I think he uses it so much and sees it as the ultimate insult - he didn’t seem to use it before she left. It would line up with the whole divorce “out of nowhere” once she got pregnant. Being married to a “big kid” is one thing if you don’t have kids - she knew Pat would not only be a shit father but also resent the kid because that would mean someone else is the center of attention and Pat only cares about himself as we’ve seen many times. We’ve said it before but the best thing for his kid is to keep him far away from it and from parental responsibilities because Pat can’t comprehend someone else coming before him.

She said she’s leaving him because he’s a child that would never grow up. That “child” insult broke his brain.