• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: O&A took down a Congressman

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
A congressman who was extremely close to the Clintons, no less.

Imagine destroying the career of someone with that much power and influence only to turn around and nose dive into obscurity because one of you lost your shit on Twitter and the other tried to film a fat homo taking a shit.

Pretty shocking, even by shock jock standards

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Fact is that O&A wouldn’t have had the opportunity to take down a congressman if it wasn’t served to them on a silver platter. First Weiner had to be as big an idiot as he was sexting randos over twitter like an Oldgravyegg. Second was Breitbart, for some unknown reason decided to use O&A as a source to leak the photo to avoid personal culpability. (Oops they managed to get the pic on film! How did that happen?)

Either way it was just another national story for O&A, pretty much their final hurrah.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Man known for vitriolic political outbursts that were welcome at first but quickly became unbearable due to hypocrisy and intellectual dishonesty, 1 degree of seperation from a Clinton staffer, busted being inappropriate with minors on the internet, forced to vanish from New York society. Now, tell me, am I talking about Anthony Wiener or am I talking about Anthony Cumia?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Man known for vitriolic political outbursts that were welcome at first but quickly became unbearable due to hypocrisy and intellectual dishonesty, 1 degree of seperation from a Clinton staffer, busted being inappropriate with minors on the internet, forced to vanish from New York society. Now, tell me, am I talking about Anthony Wiener or am I talking about Anthony Cumia?
The difference is Anthony Weiner isn’t a homosexual.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Fact is that O&A wouldn’t have had the opportunity to take down a congressman if it wasn’t served to them on a silver platter. First Weiner had to be as big an idiot as he was sexting randos over twitter like an Oldgravyegg. Second was Breitbart, for some unknown reason decided to use O&A as a source to leak the photo to avoid personal culpability. (Oops they managed to get the pic on film! How did that happen?)

Either way it was just another national story for O&A, pretty much their final hurrah.
Orchestrated or not, they actually went through with it. I personally would be suspicious of Breitbart if he wanted to use my platform instead of his own.

Either way, I don’t even remember hearing anything about a lawsuit, so I guess Weiner just took it. If they pulled that shit today, Weiner wouldn’t have stepped down and there’d probably be a year long FBI investigation at minimum.

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
Easily the best thing they ever did. Ruined that slimy jew’s life.

Damn this was funny.

WWAW Huma? I might let her poop in my driveway

gettyimages-692753734.jpg

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Orchestrated or not, they actually went through with it. I personally would be suspicious of Breitbart if he wanted to use my platform instead of his own.

Either way, I don’t even remember hearing anything about a lawsuit, so I guess Weiner just took it. If they pulled that shit today, Weiner wouldn’t have stepped down and there’d probably be a year long FBI investigation at minimum.
The timeline is important. At first Weiner refused to step down for maybe a week after O&A leaked the pic. It wasn’t until people like Pelosi and Schumer came out against him publicly that he resigned. Same shit happened with Al Franken. He tried to weather the storm but Pelosi and Schumer coming out publicly forced him to resign.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
If anyone wants to watch a really good documentary watch “Weiner”. Its about his 2013 Mayoral run (where Carlos Danger came out) and it follows him starting the campaign all wholesome going “I’ve changed!” to him sitting in a dark room in front of his computer nervously laughing at the Carlos Danger stories while Huma is just disgusted.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
If anyone wants to watch a really good documentary watch “Weiner”. Its about his 2013 Mayoral run (where Carlos Danger came out) and it follows him starting the campaign all wholesome going “I’ve changed!” to him sitting in a dark room in front of his computer nervously laughing at the Carlos Danger stories while Huma is just disgusted.
Carlos Danger is a great name

Monk

Forum Clout

I was the one who leaked it. They were passing Brietbart's phone around and I knew Nana would flash it at the Paltalk cams so I had my finger on the screenshot button. Brietbart wanted the picture leaked, but I don't think he meant it to get out the way it did.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout

I was the one who leaked it. They were passing Brietbart's phone around and I knew Nana would flash it at the Paltalk cams so I had my finger on the screenshot button. Brietbart wanted the picture leaked, but I don't think he meant it to get out the way it did.
Actually, I did it first and better. Everyone cheered and chanted my name and wanted to send me flowers. I didn't take credit for it though because I figured what the heck.

Monk

Forum Clout
Actually, I did it first and better. Everyone cheered and chanted my name and wanted to send me flowers. I didn't take credit for it though because I figured what the heck.
That didn't happen. You're a goddamn liar, pal.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout

I found a higher-resolution image of the infamous Weiner wiener.