Reminder: Luis J Gomez's ego is still in ICU recovering from Opie's clapback

DMAN

NYC Mayor
When Stupid Luis took his shot at Opie, it was like one of those beautiful "instant karma" moments where someone who always gets picked on FINALLY hits their limit, and gives the bully a CRACK.

And now Luis is like a kicked little dog flinching at every movement. Luis is walking down the street never knowing if the Opester is going to appear with his kid on his shoulders to crack your jaw again?

The best part about it is that Luis thinks he's out of the woods now. "It's been a few weeks, so I'm okay now." No Luis. O&A NEVER FORGETS

FingerofGod

I like how Opie barely mentioned the incident after it happened (as if he had already almost forgotten about it) while Luis poured his heart out for 30 minutes. Unfortunately for Luis, in situations like these the person who talks about it the most has automatically lost. He’s definitely starting to spiral. Hard to call someone else thin skinned when he spazzed out and wasted a big chunk of his podcast bitching about a random guy online calling him names.

G

I like how Opie barely mentioned the incident after it happened (as if he had already almost forgotten about it) while Luis poured his heart out for 30 minutes. Unfortunately for Luis, in situations like these the person who talks about it the most has automatically lost. He’s definitely starting to spiral. Hard to call someone else thin skinned when he spazzed out and wasted a big chunk of his podcast bitching about a random guy online calling him names.
Opie! I know you read the forms. Next time someone mentions the Luis J Gomez just say fawkin who? Never heard of him and move on. Honestly I’ve never heard of him either.