• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Reminder: Jim Norton had an advice show.

OOOOF....nice bellbottoms m8.

1663747596404.png

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Reminder: Jim Norton raped a unconscious underage girl.

"We don't want to believe that we've been so wrong about a person," Norton says of how long it took the allegations to gain traction. "We don't want to deny their work that we've enjoyed, and we don't want to go, 'Oh, my god, I have been so wrong about this person."

G

Reminder: Jim Norton raped a unconscious underage girl.

"We don't want to believe that we've been so wrong about a person," Norton says of how long it took the allegations to gain traction. "We don't want to deny their work that we've enjoyed, and we don't want to go, 'Oh, my god, I have been so wrong about this person."
‘I fucked one (a blackout drunk woman is what he’s referring to) on a table’

Stent

outcomes, not intent - mod wisdom
:cry:: "Yeah, my girlfriend is cheating on me. I should leave her but she's all I've got. Just thinking about losing her puts me in a bad place. I've been having thoughts of killing myself. I've got a gun right here... "

:image_9248:: "Is the other guy hot? Ask if you can also toot on his delicious hog. Thanks for the call. Erock, who else have we got waiting?"

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Worst part of his stupid advice show on Sirius was that it ate into O&A. Instead of him doing it on weekends or pre-recording it after the show to play on a later date he basically ended the Wednesday show early every week and stole an hour long block from the channel. Looking back you can see that he was really doing the show to rehearse for when O&A quit and then he would take over the show and inherit the channel from them. Because the show was literally all about him getting comfortable on mic alone and never about actual questions or advice or him preparing for the show for more than five minutes.

I just imagine him and Anthony conspiring like two dweebs and secretly texting each other like fags. "Yeah the advice show was killer this week". "In a month or two we can dump Opie and do our own show on the channel without the cunt".

The first O&A advice show took place right when management officially fired Danny. He should have called into the show and asked how to keep a job without losing it like a retard. Jim has done multiple advice shows for Sirius, a podcast on his own that failed, and his Vice show that was basically the same format. From a guy who should basically only be giving advice on those looking for a more painful way to commit public suicide.

DMAN

New York City
I just imagine him and Anthony conspiring like two dweebs and secretly texting each other like fags. "Yeah the advice show was killer this week". "In a month or two we can dump Opie and do our own show on the channel without the cunt".

This is what kills me about the anti opie rhetoric.

Who in their right mind would keep working with someone who actively roots for their demise and will talk shit about you to anyone at work who will listen? Opie knew Anthony did all this and still hung on for many years. Anyone who acts like Opie was the one who broke up the show for his own selfish reasons is insane. Although I will say it was hilarious they finally figured out the visual element literally the first show after Anthony was fired.

G

This is what kills me about the anti opie rhetoric.

Who in their right mind would keep working with someone who actively roots for their demise and will talk shit about you to anyone at work who will listen? Opie knew Anthony did all this and still hung on for many years. Anyone who acts like Opie was the one who broke up the show for his own selfish reasons is insane. Although I will say it was hilarious they finally figured out the visual element literally the first show after Anthony was fired.
They made fun of him for being paranoid but they actually were talking about him behind his back. So it wasn’t paranoia.