• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: Jennifer was lapped not once but, twice.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Way to be such a soft fat pathetic faggot Jen that you get your "lady" taken right in front of you by a gray beard street shitter.

What are those candies your caregiver gave you like a little boy to shut up?
KYSPPIGBOY

yvH9ELF.jpg

ilhlwQ7.jpg

Look at this balding fat little queer what a bore his wife is taking street shitter dick in a pissed on bathroom stall and this fucking fag with his dumb gay jacket cant even entertain a MKE 1.7

VQHixiz.jpg

FAG

TZwLxJh.jpg

zHNjiB9.gif

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I know I say some version of this every time I see that picture but, fuck, if any man ever put their tongue in my ear I'd go completely nigger and keep beating them after they were unconscious. That includes my best friends. It's like a wet willy except a million times more violating and rapey. This guy might as well have a finger up Pat's asshole. If a woman did it I'd probably spit in their face.

GloryHoleTorqueH

Forum Clout
Right like what the fuck we are faggots but we don't even joke gay like that and if any of the bbbboys did that we would probably jump and beat his ass. This guy not only posed for the picture with another man's tongue in his ear I don't even like a tongue close to my neck but he posed with this fag wet tongue in his ear all the while the guy is cupping his fat juicy beefers

Jennifer is so comfortable and the tongue don't even phase him because that is not the first time that boy held him like that but it is the first time he did it with clothes on.

GloryHoleTorqueH

Forum Clout
Hasn't been on the T long enough to build up traps and shoulders to stop the backpack from sliding off, so stuffs hoof into pocket.

Are you telling me this guy with a walmart kitchen set knife in his buttocks and soft back doesn't work out every day of the week and run .5 marathons?

HSwxIkR.jpg

You telling me that chiseled back doesn't mock people in made up gym stories about new years resolutioners?

Well I'll be damned.

Forum Clout
2 shirts and a sweater still can't hide those big protruding nipples on Jen.
Jen if you and Nik adopted a baby would your breastmilk be poison to it and almost kill it? 🤔

cekiovu.jpg

How tall is Jen 5'5 5'6?
The half hand in the pocket thing is among the weirdest shit 'fer does for these selfies, either put it all the way in (not that it's possible in the way to small pants vs the chubby hoof) or keep it at your side you autistic fuckface

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
2 shirts and a sweater still can't hide those big protruding nipples on Jen.
Jen if you and Nik adopted a baby would your breastmilk be poison to it and almost kill it? 🤔

cekiovu.jpg

How tall is Jen 5'5 5'6?
It’s a small thing but it’s so Patrick to take/post a selfie in front of an unmade bed. Shabby down to the last detail.

G

The half hand in the pocket thing is among the weirdest shit 'fer does for these selfies, either put it all the way in (not that it's possible in the way to small pants vs the chubby hoof) or keep it at your side you autistic fuckface
Also a dead giveaway that the jeans are too small for him. He's wearing them practically down around his pube region. This is how he copes. He can tell himself ("I still fit in the 34s from when I was 28!" - fat) but the jeans are screaming for help. He probably has to unbutton the top button if he wants to sit down

Forum Clout
Are you telling me this guy with a walmart kitchen set knife in his buttocks and soft back doesn't work out every day of the week and run .5 marathons?

HSwxIkR.jpg

You telling me that chiseled back doesn't mock people in made up gym stories about new years resolutioners?

Well I'll be damned.
Mind you, that spandex styled (from fat stretching not actual spandex) fleece pullover is only an xl and the hem is off his shoulders. He's "broader than most" in the shoulders is so funny.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Mind you, that spandex styled (from fat stretching not actual spandex) fleece pullover is only an xl and the hem is off his shoulders. He's "broader than most" in the shoulders is so funny.
That's why I love the side by side comparison of him in his faggy space vest and the actual guy from the show wearing it. His broad shoulders are too narrow to fill out a VEST. That's pretty bad.