• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: He got the girl.

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
Forum Clout
๐Ÿ‘‘Hail to the king๐Ÿ‘‘
ZtA2pWs.jpg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
Forum Clout
Although Opie often annoys me, it wasn't nice bringing up a non existent sex tape featuring his wife and acting like it was real.

All the other shit we have spouted out of our mouths has been truthful or somewhat accurate. This sex tape was a lie and I am very slightly disappointed in myself for participating in that malarkey.

That being said, are they even still together?

Imager

STFUYSN
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
Forum Clout
Although Opie often annoys me, it wasn't nice bringing up a non existent sex tape featuring his wife and acting like it was real.

All the other shit we have spouted out of our mouths has been truthful or somewhat accurate. This sex tape was a lie and I am very slightly disappointed in myself for participating in that malarkey.

That being said, are they even still together?
We didn't bring that up though. Opie brought it to the show and he kind of had to, because if I remember correctly, it was Chauncey Hayden (a Stern fan) who put that rumor out there.

I am wondering how it ended...not sure if Opie took legal action or not.

G

We didn't bring that up though. Opie brought it to the show and he kind of had to, because if I remember correctly, it was Chauncey Hayden (a Stern fan) who put that rumor out there.

I am wondering how it ended...not sure if Opie took legal action or not.

He did but too lazy to explain. @LingerLonger comment?