• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: Brilliant Radio Producer Danny Ross brought this legendary sound clip to O&A

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.

We'd all be dead if it wasn't for my Dovid

Nice browsing Ebaums, 4chan, Digg, and Reddit every night for the next day's material stupid. You brought nothing to the table

And this lame-ass shit was a flagship callback bit for these unfunny hack faggots. Coke Logic, thats gentile (((Stu Lightning))) to you, even made a shitty animation to mark out to these faggot cocksuckers.

I'm back on my BTLS was way funnier bullshit, niggers.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Hate how they would suck his dick like he was tapped into the internet and only he could find these gems. Same shit with acting like Bob Kelly was the God of technology. Faggot Anthony was still watching cam rips of movies that Danny got him.
Idk man compares to others he brought a lot. Sam was so bad at his job he actually took from the show, can't even Google and would waste a lot of time with wrestling bs

DieNortonDie

Idk man compares to others he brought a lot. Sam was so bad at his job he actually took from the show, can't even Google and would waste a lot of time with wrestling bs
And that’s all Danny could do. He was the only one good at searching for things online. Erock was only good at archiving audio. Only Steve could do multiple things well. Sam was a fucking cameraman. Awful people the lot of them

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Everyone knows Jews have no rhythm.
I understand the thought. But a lot of them were musicians writers and all around entertainers when you had to be funny good at dancing and singing.

I don’t mean to praise them I just find it odd that they can do all these things but appear so untalented and gay.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
I understand the thought. But a lot of them were musicians writers and all around entertainers when you had to be funny good at dancing and singing.

I don’t mean to praise them I just find it odd that they can do all these things but appear so untalented and gay.
Because they own the media, stupid. You think Screech and Blossom or Amy Schumer got famous on their looks? Any ugly motherfucker that's famous is a fucking kike - no ugly gentiles in hollywood. Subverting and stealing from the goyim, as always. Fuck kikes.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Because they own the media, stupid. You think Screech and Blossom or Amy Schumer got famous on their looks? Any ugly motherfucker that's famous is a fucking kike - no ugly gentiles in hollywood. Subverting and stealing from the goyim, as always. Fuck kikes.
No I wasn’t talking about them stupid. Older more classical kikes.