• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder - Big Jon fired 2 sons into Ade.

G

FACT: 0% of the women Pat's been with wanted to start a family with him.

Not responsible father material and the baby penis sure isn't helping.
Hearing "come inside me" or "please, get me pregnant" during sex is the pinnacle of pussy ownership and something every (straight) man should experience at least once in their life. Fat has never and never will and that is just and right.

G

Rope after Rope. He doesn't even need to shoot far (he still does) but as Jay Mohr once said, he drops them off at the front step.
It's jelly. Pearl jam. It stays stuck in her cunny for days until she's ovulating and then makes its move. Speaking from experience here. I guess "We've been trying for months" faggots like Fat and Nana have watery loads with zero spunk density. One and done sires like Jon and myself produce gelatine. Hoorah

G

If Annabelle unfortunately inherits Pat's retarded cuntiness then she'll just compound her last name with her cuckhold husband like what Niki did

oh wait her last name isn't even Tomlinson. Carry on
She'll be fine. She may have his dud DNA but that's only 50% of the picture. She has two good, hard-working and sensible parents in J&A. She won't be poisoned by the same kind of deluded, loser, blame-game parenting as Fat got from Mama Raven. She stands a better chance than Fat Mama's Boy by virtue of that alone.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
She'll be fine. She may have his dud DNA but that's only 50% of the picture. She has two good, hard-working and sensible parents in J&A. She won't be poisoned by the same kind of deluded, loser, blame-game parenting as Fat got from Mama Raven. She stands a better chance than Fat Mama's Boy by virtue of that alone.
Nurture > nature, brotherman.