• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder - BeigeFrequency > Porsalin

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
One focuses on delivering an easily understood chronology of events surrounding a particular topic that appeals to the common man.

The other focuses on crafting cheeky quips about a particular subject that attempts to appeal to people who are already aware of the subject.

Rumor has it that one of them tried to suck off Jim Norton but that truly could have been either one.

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
Beige's pivot to MMA crap has been disappointing, but at least he has a documentary on Steve-O's comedy specials in the works. Let's hope it's a return to form.

EDIT: To be fair, I get why Beige at least wanted to take a break from comedy. Toe Rogaine and Sirius XM were getting a bunch of his videos taken down from Youtube. That would leave me disheartened, too.

Last edited:

Guff

Patlitical Firebrand
Forum Clout
Both are irritating in different ways. Mainly on Twitter.
Beige is a depressed contrarian and Porsalin is slowly morphing into a British Cumia.

JumboYumYums

Prison awaits, stlaker.
Forum Clout
I've actually laughed at some of Porsalins documentaries sometimes but it's extremely formulaic whereas beige's dumb monotone delivery is boring as fuck.