Reminder: Anthony still hasn’t sold the compound.

REMINDER: Opie has to park his car on the road like an animal and move it frequently to avoid tickets because he can no longer afford to park in his parking garage.
REMINDER: Opie has to park his car on the road like an animal and move it frequently to avoid tickets because he can no longer afford to park in his parking garage.
A fact which makes me ask the question, why would anyone live in New York City? Honestly someone could live in Atlanta, Nashville, Dallas, or Phoenix and not miss out on anything that New York has to offer. Hell, Washington DC has better restaurants than New York.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I think what's holding it up is somebody inspecting found a mysterious hidden passage, and it takes a lot to bring a crypt up to code.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
A fact which makes me ask the question, why would anyone live in New York City? Honestly someone could live in Atlanta, Nashville, Dallas, or Phoenix and not miss out on anything that New York has to offer. Hell, Washington DC has better restaurants than New York.
NYC was a lot cheaper back in the 80s and 90s. Soaring rents over the last 20 years coupled with the 2008 recession and heavy-handed governing have crippled its appeal, and the Chinese virus killed it outright. You're a fucking idiot if you want to live anywhere near the city in Current Year unless you're either extremely wealthy or extremely poor. There's a reason everyone and their dog is fleeing the state.

G

"Yeah so this is the home theater I had put in where half the picture is missing on the screen, I actually fingered an unconscious woman in that seat over there. Anyway this is the room where I broke my emaciated girlfriends hand after I lost my firearm. This is the home studio where I beat a mentally disabled man then sprayed him in the face with cleaning chemicals. Oh, oh and you'll love this, I had a cat that i was always to drunk to take care of so there's shit and piss stains all over the carpet. Anywhoo like I said 2 million dollars".